Chandler Burn Injury Lawyer
The recovery period for a Chandler burn injury can be extensive, and injuries may develop over time leading to infection, chronic pain, and even amputation. If you have suffered a substantial burn injury due to negligence, you may be able to seek accountability for the losses you have had to endure. Chandler burn injury victims may be able to recover damages for lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, or permanent disability. Speak to an experienced burn injury lawyer regarding the damages you may be eligible to recover for your injuries.
At Feller & Wendt, we work tirelessly to help burn injury victims obtain the justice they deserve for the negligent actions of another individual. Work with a seasoned burn injury attorney for skilled legal guidance regarding your next steps.
How a Chandler Burn Injury Lawyer Can Help
Initiating a burn injury claim may be complex due to the substantial damages you sustained in your accident, the number of liable parties, and other essential factors. Obtaining the help of a seasoned Chandler burn injury attorney can aid you in making the best decision for every step of the process and will bolster your chances of maximizing your compensation.
We understand that burns can cause extensive injury and may negatively impact your life after the accident. We will help investigate your claim, obtain vital evidence, and build a solid case on your behalf. In addition to building your case, the legal team at Feller & Wendt can help in the following ways:
- We provide personalized attention to clients and their unique case
- We have a 95% success rate and 30 years of combined experience in offering an unmatched level of representation
- We work effectively and tirelessly to obtain the justice you are owed by negotiating with third parties, or defending your case aggressively in court
- We are an award-winning legal team that has built trusting relationships with clients throughout Arizona, Utah, and Idaho
Speak with an experienced Chandler burn injury lawyer at Feller & Wendt for an assessment of your case. We fight for the justice you are owed if you have sustained a burn injury due to the negligence of another individual.
How to Prove Negligence in a Chandler Burn Injury Case
To prove fault in a Chandler burn injury case, you need to have four basic elements of negligence in order to obtain a successful outcome. To make a claim, you have to not only prove that the party was at fault but also that their actions were a direct cause of the injuries and other losses you’ve suffered.
The four basic elements of negligence include the following:
- Duty: You must prove that the liable party owed you a duty of care. In most cases, the standard of care would be the degree of care in which a sensible person would have acted in a similar situation.
- Breach of Duty: You must prove that the liable party breached their duty of care. This occurs when they fail to prove the standard of care required to keep another person from harm.
- Causation: You must prove that the liable party’s breach of duty directly caused your injuries.
- Damages: You must prove the extent of the injuries and other damages you suffered as a direct result of the breach of duty.
In order to build an effective case with all four elements of negligence, speak to an experienced Chandler burn injury attorney for help conducting a comprehensive investigation into your burn accident, obtaining valuable evidence, and fiercely advocating on your behalf.
Damages You May Recover in a Chandler Burn Injury Case
If you have endured a devastating burn injury caused by someone else’s negligence, you have a right to seek damages for the losses you have sustained through a personal injury lawsuit.
Recoverable damages in a successful Chandler burn injury may include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of future income
- Property damages
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
To assess the damages you may be able to recover in your unique Chandler burn injury case, speak to an experienced burn injury lawyer at Feller & Wendt. We fight for the maximum compensation you deserve for your substantial injuries, financial losses, and emotional suffering.
Call an Experienced Chandler Burn Injury Attorney at Feller & Wendt
If you have been substantially injured in a burn injury accident due to another individual’s negligence, you may be entitled to seek maximum compensation for the losses you have sustained. The devastating toll of burn injuries may take many forms, such as physical, emotional, and financial suffering. We work tirelessly to hold the at-fault party accountable so you can focus on recovery. Speak to a compassionate, diligent, award-winning Chandler burn injury lawyer at Feller & Wendt to achieve the justice you are owed.
At Feller & Wendt, we have over 30 years of combined experience helping burn injury victims obtain the damages they are owed for the negligent actions of another individual. We assess every detail of your case so you may recover the maximum compensation you deserve. Work with a skilled burn injury attorney for seasoned legal guidance regarding your next steps. We offer a complimentary consultation; call us today at 480-702-2277, or fill out our contact form.