Twin Falls Personal Injury Lawyers
No one expects to be injured in a sudden and life-threatening accident. Often, accident victims are unprepared to contend with the physical, emotional, and financial consequences as they embark on their recovery journey. After the accident, personal injury victims may experience pain, suffering, and medical debt. These burdens can become even more challenging if another person’s negligence caused your accident and subsequent injuries. If you suffered a severe injury due to someone else’s careless or reckless behavior, you might be eligible to pursue damages to compensate you for your accident-related losses.
At Feller & Wendt, our Twin Falls personal injury lawyers have a wealth of experience in Idaho personal injury law and an established track record of achieving favorable outcomes for our clients in Twin Falls and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional legal services and will take the stress of dealing with paperwork and insurance adjusters off your plate as we pursue justice on your behalf. Our attorneys can handle every facet of your case so you can devote 100% of your energy to your healing and recovery.
How Can the Skilled Twin Falls Personal Injury Attorneys at Feller & Wendt Help You After an Accident?
At Feller & Wendt, our highly-qualified attorneys are dedicated to protecting our client’s rights and helping them recover the maximum compensation available for their injuries and other accident-related losses. Our personal injury lawyers are ready to use our extensive experience to pursue justice on your behalf. A few of the many ways our attorneys can support your case include the following:
- Conducting a thorough and independent investigation into your case
- Opening your claims with the insurance companies
- Negotiating with all parties on your behalf
- Collecting vital evidence and witness statements
- Helping you organize your medical bills and other expenses
- Working with your medical providers
- Filing all paperwork correctly and on time
- Advocating aggressively for your rights and interests inside and outside of court
- Guiding you through Idaho’s complex claims process
- Answering your legal questions
- Keeping you updated on the status of your case
Our talented attorneys are dedicated to taking a personalized approach to every case to ensure our client’s unique concerns are heard and addressed. When you retain our services, your lawyer will become a fierce and compassionate advocate who will fight aggressively for your rights, interests, and the total value of your claim.
Establishing Liability in a Twin Falls Personal Injury Claim
To successfully pursue a personal injury claim and pursue compensation for your losses, you must first establish the negligent party’s liability. Your claim must meet specific standards of proof to be eligible for damages. When you partner with a skilled personal injury attorney, they will work to build a claim containing the following elements:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care: Individuals have a legal duty to act reasonably and responsibly to prevent injuring themselves or others. Some examples include obeying traffic laws or mopping up a spill to avoid an accident.
- The defendant breached the duty of care: Unfortunately, some individuals may ignore their duty of care by acting negligently. For instance, a person who runs a stoplight or texts behind the wheel violates their duty of care.
- The breach of duty caused the victim’s injuries and other losses: The final essential element in a personal injury claim is proving your injuries and other damages are the direct results of the defendant’s negligence.
Establishing liability in a personal injury claim can be challenging to tackle, especially as you recover from severe injuries. At Feller & Wendt, our attorneys will leave no stone unturned as we gather evidence to build a solid claim on your behalf.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Twin Falls
The skilled Twin Falls personal injury lawyers at Feller & Wendt have over 75 years of combined experience helping many types of accident victims successfully navigate Idaho’s complex legal system. A few types of cases we handle in Twin Falls include the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog bite accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability accidents
- Wrongful death
This is not an all-encompassing list, and several other types of accidents may require the legal expertise of a seasoned attorney. After taking your case, you can rest assured that we will analyze every detail and fight tirelessly for the compensation you deserve for your physical, emotional, and financial losses.
Contact a Knowledgeable Twin Falls Personal Injury Lawyer at Feller & Wendt
If you have been injured in a sudden accident in Twin Falls, you deserve to have an experienced personal injury attorney on your side. At Feller & Wendt, we are committed to using our professional knowledge and skills to help our clients recover maximum compensation for their accident-related losses. We proudly represent accident victims in Twin Falls and the neighboring areas and are ready to help you pursue justice for the full extent of your losses.