Twin Falls Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Many residents of Twin Falls, Idaho, enjoy riding motorcycles to feel the open air on their faces as they enjoy all the beauty the state has to offer. Unfortunately, motorcycles can be less visible to drivers in larger motor vehicles and lack the same safety features as cars, leaving riders vulnerable to severe injuries in the event of a collision. Often, motorcycle accident victims face a challenging road to recovery, requiring long-term medical care and extended time away from work. If a car or truck driver causes an accident because they failed to check their surroundings or obey the rules of the road, they may be held liable for their negligence through a motorcycle accident claim.
If you have sustained a severe injury in a motorcycle accident in Twin Falls, you deserve maximum compensation for your injuries and other losses. At Feller & Wendt, our attorneys have years of experience helping motorcycle accident victims navigate Idaho’s complex legal system and achieve favorable case outcomes. Our Twin Falls motorcycle accident lawyers are committed to fighting aggressively for your rights and interests.
Examples of Negligence That Can Lead to Motorcycle Accidents in Twin Falls
While every motorcycle accident is unique, many are caused by similar instances of driver negligence. When you partner with a skilled Twin Falls motorcycle accident lawyer from Feller & Wendt, we will investigate your case to determine the cause of your accident and who may be held liable for your injuries. A few common examples of negligence that lead to motorcycle accidents in Twin Falls include:
- Opening car doors directly in front of motorcyclists (dooring)
- Reckless driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Failure to watch for motorcyclists when making a left turn
- Inexperienced driving
Construction companies working on or near roads may create unsafe conditions for motorcycle drivers. To make matters worse, construction companies may not provide signs or warnings about hazards for motorcyclists and other motorists. Some of these hazards include the following:
- Loose gravel
- Pools of water
- Dangerously large potholes
- Unmarked road irregularities like cracks or bumps
- Spilling slippery materials from crash barriers onto the road
- Unmarked and recklessly parked construction equipment
- Improperly placed traffic cones and barriers
- Failure to mitigate dust and other elements that could impair visibility
- Reckless operation of construction equipment
Our attorneys have extensive experience handling many different motorcycle accident cases and will tailor our approach to fit your unique case.
How an Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Help You
Pursuing justice may seem impossible as you recover from the severe injuries caused by your accident. Fortunately, a skilled attorney from Feller & Wendt can take this stress off your shoulders and handle every aspect of your case as you heal and recover. Some of the many ways we can help you include the following:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into your case
- Filing all paperwork correctly and on time
- Collecting evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Guiding you through every step of the legal process
- Helping you organize your medical bills and other accident-related expenses
- Advocating for your rights and interests inside and outside of court
- Negotiating with all parties on your behalf
- Answering your legal questions
Our talented Twin Falls motorcycle accident attorneys will work with you to understand every detail of your case so we can work in your stead to pursue the justice you deserve.
Damages You May Be Eligible to Collect Through Twin Falls Motorcycle Accident Claim
Victims often experience significant physical, emotional, and financial consequences following a motorcycle accident. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Twin Falls, Idaho, you deserve compensation for the full extent of your injuries and other losses. A few types of damages our experienced attorneys may be able to help you recover include the following:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and earning potential
- Significant disfigurement or disability
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of enjoyment in life
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
The skilled attorneys at Feller & Wendt understand that motorcycle accidents affect each victim differently. When you retain our services, we will take the time and care to get to know you so we can understand how your injuries impact you daily. We are committed to considering your current and future needs when determining the total value of your claim and pursuing maximum compensation for your losses.
Speak to a Seasoned Twin Falls Motorcycle Accident Lawyer at Feller & Wendt
If you suffered severe injuries in a motorcycle accident in Twin Falls, you deserve to have an assertive advocate in your corner. The skilled Twin Falls motorcycle accident attorneys at Feller & Wendt have several years of experience protecting motorcycle accident victims’ rights and pursuing justice on their behalf. We have a proven track record of securing the best possible outcomes for our clients and are ready to apply our experience and skills to your unique case.