Twin Falls Car Accident Attorney
Unfortunately, many drivers in Twin Falls, Idaho, have seen the destruction a severe car accident can cause with their own eyes. Often, car accident victims suffer severe physical, emotional, and financial consequences in the aftermath of the collision. Depending on the severity of their injuries, accident victims and their families may quickly become overwhelmed by medical bills and other related expenses.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Twin Falls, do not hesitate to contact a seasoned Twin Falls car accident attorney. The skilled legal team at Feller & Wendt is committed to tailoring our approach to every case to ensure our client’s unique needs are heard and addressed. We have extensive experience in Idaho personal injury law and are ready to use our knowledge and skills to fight for you. When you partner with us, you can have peace of mind that your case is in experienced and dependable hands.
Types of Car Accidents We Handle in Twin Falls, Idaho
No two car accidents are exactly alike, and each impacts victims differently. However, many collisions fall under similar categories. A few types of car accidents we handle in Twin Falls include the following:
- Head-on collisions: A head-on collision occurs when the front end of one vehicle collides with another. These accidents are typically caused by drivers under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- T-bone collisions: When the nose of one vehicle makes contact with another vehicle’s side door, they form a “T” shape. T-bone accidents can occur at high speeds, resulting in severe injuries.
- Rear-end collisions: A rear-end occurs when one vehicle’s nose collides with another’s tail-end. These accidents are typically caused by texting behind the wheel and other forms of distracted driving.
- Multi-car collisions: Often called pile-ups, multi-car accidents involve more than two vehicles colliding with one another in a sequence. Dangerous weather conditions like ice or fog can cause these accidents.
Among many others, the accidents above can cause severe, life-altering injuries. Fortunately, the experienced Twin Falls car accident lawyers at Feller & Wendt can help you pursue monetary compensation for the full extent of your accident-related losses.
Establishing Liability After a Car Accident in Twin Falls
Car accident victims in Idaho may have grounds to file a car accident claim if someone else’s negligence caused the collision and their subsequent injuries. Your case must meet specific criteria to pursue a car accident claim successfully. At Feller & Wendt, we are committed to thoroughly investigating your accident so we may support your claim by demonstrating the following elements:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care to act reasonably and responsibly
- The defendant violated their duty of care by acting negligently
- The breach of duty caused your accident
- The crash caused your injuries and other losses
Our experienced Twin Falls car accident attorneys have unparalleled attention to detail and will work to collect evidence to support your claim. When you retain our services, we will thoroughly investigate your accident, leaving no stone unturned. We are dedicated to handling every aspect of your case so you can focus on your healing and recovery.
Damages You May Be Able to Collect Through a Car Accident Claim in Twin Falls, ID
While financial compensation cannot heal your physical and emotional injuries, it can help relieve many of the financial burdens you may be contending with in the wake of your accident. If another driver’s negligence caused your collision, our attorneys may be able to help you recover the following damages:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and earning potential
- Emotional trauma
- Property damage
- Significant disability or disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment in life
- Pain and suffering
Shortly after your accident, you may be contacted by the insurance company and offered a quick settlement for your losses. Unfortunately, insurance companies often do not have your best interests in mind and may attempt to offer you the lowest compensation possible for your injuries and other damages. At Feller & Wendt, our Twin Falls car accident lawyers can negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to take the stress off your plate and protect the total value of your claim.
Discuss Your Case With an Experienced Twin Falls Car Accident Lawyer at Feller & Wendt
After a severe collision, you may feel understandably overwhelmed and unsure of your next steps. If a negligent driver in Twin Falls injured you, you deserve to have a seasoned and compassionate attorney on your side. At Feller & Wendt, our attorneys have extensive experience and a proven track record of protecting our clients’ rights and achieving favorable outcomes on their behalf. To learn more about how we can help you, call (208)-391-5945 or complete our contact form today.