Tempe Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Tempe
Motorcycles are a fun and exhilarating mode of transportation. Motorcyclists are offered beautiful scenic views and the wind in their hair as they transport from one Tempe, Arizona location to the next. While motorcycles are exciting, as, with all motor vehicles, there is a high risk of an accident occurring. All motor vehicles may be dangerous for drivers in an accident, but motorcycle drivers face an even greater danger due to the lack of protection and small size of this vehicle. Unfortunately, many motorcyclists are severely injured or even killed in an accident. Each year, several thousand motorcyclists are killed in an accident across the United States. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may want to partner with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer.
Feller & Wendt, LLC is a team of award-winning motorcycle accident lawyers helping clients in Tempe, Arizona. Healing from an injury caused by a motorcycle accident can be difficult for victims, which is why we are happy to provide personalized service to help our clients during this difficult time. With 30 years of combined experience, our knowledgeable legal team has extensive experience navigating the Arizona legal system. We are proud to provide the dedicated and unique representation you deserve as we help you build a strong motorcycle accident claim.
What is Arizona’s Motorcycle Accident Law?
In the state of Arizona, a person who has been injured in a motorcycle accident has the legal right to file a motorcycle accident claim. A motorcycle accident claim allows for victims to pursue financial compensation in the form of damages. Those damages may include:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Pain and suffering
An individual has up to two years from the date that the accident occurred to file their claim. If they do not file in this time span, then they risk forfeiting their legal right to file at all.
Steps to Take After a Tempe Motorcycle Accident
The moments following a motorcycle accident may be highly stressful and frightening for a victim. Once the shock of what has occurred wears off, the following steps are vital to ensuring your safety and well being:
- Call Emergency Services: Do not rely on anyone else to call emergency services. It is crucial that police and emergency medical help are called to the scene of an accident.
- Check For Injuries: Check yourself and any passengers for severe injuries that may require medical attention.
- Get Proof: Take photos and videos of the accident scene, property damage, and any visible injuries you may have suffered.
- Get Witness Statements: If any witnesses approach you, ask if they feel comfortable providing you with a brief statement and their contact information.
- Get Driver Information: Get the contact and insurance information of the other driver. However, remember that you should never discuss fault with the other driver involved in the accident.
- Give Your Statement: Give your statement for the police report and ask how to obtain a copy of the completed report later on.
- Seek Medical Attention: Even if you do not feel injured, sometimes the shock of what has happened may prevent symptoms from showing themselves. That is why it is crucial to see a doctor to ensure your health and safety.
Once you are on the road to recovery, you should seek the assistance of one of our experienced Tempe motorcycle accident lawyers as soon as possible to begin working on your claim.
Common Tempe Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycles are much smaller and provide less protection to drivers and passengers than other motor vehicles. Due to this, accidents may be severely damaging for victims and may result in any of the following common motorcycle accident injuries:
- Head injuries or traumatic brain injuries
- Blindness or deafness
- Cuts and lacerations
- Back, neck, or spine injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Broken or fractured bones
- Internal bleeding
- Loss of limbs
If you or a loved one has suffered from an injury due to a motorcycle accident, you may be eligible to receive financial compensation for the losses you have suffered as a result. To help you determine what damages you are eligible to collect, partner with our skilled motorcycle accident lawyers.
Tempe Motorcycle Accident Lawyers are on Your Side
Being involved in a motorcycle accident caused by another person’s negligence may leave victims with life-altering injuries and a long road to recovery. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, our experienced lawyers may be able to help you receive the financial compensation you are owed for your losses.
Feller & Wendt, LLC is a team of Tempe, Arizona personal injury lawyers helping clients build strong accident claims. Our award-winning legal team has 30 years of combined experience helping accident victims get their lives back on track. We are proud to provide our clients with the unique and dedicated representation they deserve. To schedule a free consultation, contact us here or call (480) 702-2277.