St. George Car Accident Lawyers
Car accidents are common causes of serious injuries. When you are injured in a car crash, you might be entitled to compensation from the driver responsible for causing the car wreck. However, Utah’s no-fault insurance laws can be complicated and difficult to understand. If you have questions about your car accident claim, contact our St. George car accident attorneys for a free case review.
During your free consultation, an attorney with Feller & Wendt, LLC reviews your claim, explains your legal rights, and advises you of your options for recovering compensation for an injury claim. Our goal is to help you recover maximum value for your claim.
Why Should You Hire Feller & Wendt, LLC to Handle Your Car Accident Claim?
There are several reasons why we believe we are the right personal injury law firm in St. George for you:
- Our St. George personal injury attorneys have over 30 years of combined legal experience.
- We accept car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay any attorneys’ fees unless we recover compensation for your claim.
- Our lawyers are dedicated to representing injured victims. When you hire an attorney, you are given the attorney’s cell phone number in case you have a problem with the case.
- We have a track record of winning cases. Our lawyers understand the law, but they also understand how to win in court.
- You receive the benefit of a legal team with the skills, resources, and expertise necessary to handle the most complex car accident case.
Do not let an insurance claims adjuster convince you to handle your claim without an attorney. You have the right to talk with a lawyer before you make a statement, answer questions, or settle your claim. Take the opportunity to talk with an attorney about your case to make sure that the decisions you are making are in your best interest.
What Damages Are Available for Car Accident Claims?
If you meet the no-fault insurance threshold to file a claim against the other driver, you might be entitled to receive compensation for your:
- Medical Expenses and Bills
- Physical Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish and Emotional Distress
- Personal Care and In-Home Health Care
- Loss of Income, Wages, and Benefits
- Decreases in Earning Potential
- Disabilities, Scarring, and Impairments
- Property Damages
- Legal Fees and Costs
Our St. George car accident attorneys document your damages to increase the value of your injury claim. We work with your physicians to determine the extent of your injuries. We may consult medical experts and financial professionals to calculate future damages in cases involving disabilities and impairments.
Who is Responsible for a Car Accident Claim?
Most car accidents are caused by negligence and driver errors. Common factors that can lead to a car crash in St. George include:
- Distracted Driving
- Impaired Driving
- Drowsy Driving
- Failing to Yield the Right-of-Way
- Reckless Driving
- Failure to Obey Traffic Laws
Weather conditions and hazardous road conditions may be factors in the car accident. However, we investigate to determine if the driver was negligent in failing to modify driving speed or behaviors to account for the hazards. If so, the driver may still be liable for damages.
Do Not Wait Too Long To Talk to A St. George Car Accident Lawyer
The Statute of Limitations for car accident claims in Utah limits your time to file a claim. In some cases, your time to file a claim could be shorter because of the facts in your case. We recommend that you talk with one of our car accident lawyers in St. George as soon as possible. Protect your legal rights by getting the advice you need from a trusted legal advocate for accident victims.
Contact Our St. George Car Accident Lawyers for More Information
If you have questions about a car accident claim, contact the injury lawyers of Feller & Wendt, LLC. We care about what happened to you, and we want to fight for your right to the compensation you deserve.
Call (801) 499-5060 now for a free consultation with a car accident attorney in St. George, Utah.