Sandy Car Accident Lawyer
A car accident can be an unpleasant and overwhelming experience, especially if you sustained physical, emotional, and financial damages because of the other driver’s negligence on the road. To make matters even worse, insurance companies may pressure you to settle a claim promptly before you know the extent of how badly you were injured. In this type of situation, it is best to contact a Sandy car accident lawyer for an assessment of your case. You may be able to recover more than you were initially offered.
When dealing with the aftermath of a car accident, trust an experienced car accident attorney to help with the financial recovery that you deserve and protect your rights. Consult with a Sandy car accident lawyer to manage every aspect of your case so you can focus on recovery.
What to Do After Your Car Accident in Sandy, Utah
Car accidents occur every day, and it is important to acknowledge the victim’s responsibility following the accident. It is reasonable that you may be jarred, rattled, overwhelmed, or badly injured, and that may make it difficult to gather certain information.
The details you are able to gather following your accident may either help or hurt your legal opportunities later down the road. Staying vigilant and thorough can mean the difference between recovering compensation for your injuries and lost wages or having to pay out of pocket for the negligent actions of someone else. Steps to take after your car accident include:
- Try to remain calm: The calmer you are after your accident, the better you can remember details, and it is easier to get all of the information necessary.
- Contact the police: Contacting the police means that you will have a police report to serve as evidence of the accident occurring. Not having a police report can hurt your claim later down the line.
- Find witnesses: Witnesses are essential because they can provide details and descriptions necessary to your claim, especially if the other driver contests your legal fault.
- Take videos or photos: Photos and videos can capture details you overlook at the time of your accident. These can serve as evidence in your case to determine the fault and extent of damages.
- Gather information: Keep all information following your accident, including medical documents and expenses. Your attorney can work to determine what is essential.
- Remember details: Remember details following the accident, and examine injuries.
It can be difficult to remember to be proactive after the accident, especially if you are injured. The steps you take, however, can make a monumental difference in your case. Contact a skilled Sandy attorney following your accident for guidance regarding the specific steps you should take.
Common Sandy Car Accident Injuries
Car accidents can result in various injuries, ranging from severe to minor. Thousands of drivers sustain injuries in accidents each year in Utah.
Common types of injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Internal organ injuries
Car accident injuries can develop over time. Getting medical care right away can help document your injuries and begin the process of healing. It is of the utmost importance to that you talk with a skilled car accident lawyer to assess your case. You may be able to recoup compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and property damage.
Contact Sandy Car Accident Attorneys at Feller & Wendt Today
Sustaining injuries because of someone else’s negligence in a car accident can be devastating. Medical and other expenses can feel like they are mounting with no end in sight. Contact the Sandy car accident attorneys at Feller & Wendt for detailed guidance regarding your accident. We can handle every detail of your unique case so you can have peace of mind as you recover.
With 30 years of combined experience, our attorneys have helped clients with an unmatched level of service and dedicated representation. We understand that our clients need justice for the injuries they have sustained and we will provide trusted legal service to build a strong case. Call (801) 499-5060 for a consultation today or fill out our online contact form.