Phoenix ATV Accident Lawyer
With its scenic natural beauty, Arizona is a great place to enjoy an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, such as fishing, hunting, and camping. For that reason, many outdoor enthusiasts opt to use All Terrain Vehicles, ATVs, as a convenient and fun way to get around. Despite their utility, many serious accidents occur yearly due to ATVs, with over 112,000 injuries requiring emergency treatment in 2020 alone, according to The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
If you sustained injuries in an ATV accident caused by someone else’s negligence, the highly experienced Phoenix ATV accident lawyers at Feller & Wendt are prepared to fight for the compensation you deserve. Our skilled legal team has an extensive track record of success, so we know what it takes to prove liability. We handle all aspects of your ATV accident claim, from initial consultation to resolution so that you may focus on your recovery.
Why You Need an ATV Accident Lawyer
When you sustain ATV accident injuries, it can drastically impact your ability to participate in activities you enjoyed prior to the accident. Economic losses can pile up as you seek treatment for injuries while unable to return to work. You should not have to foot the bill for the damages incurred due to someone else’s negligent conduct. At Feller & Wendt, our Phoenix ATV accident attorneys are here to help you obtain the justice you deserve.
We can help increase your chances of recovery in an ATV accident claim by:
- Conducting an investigation into your ATV accident to obtain evidence of negligence that caused your accident
- Determining one or more liable parties in your ATV accident
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters so that your best interests are protected
- Determining the value of your claim by evaluating the damages and injuries you have suffered
- Representing you in court if a favorable settlement cannot be reached outside of the courtroom
Determining liability in an ATV accident may be complex without the help of a skilled Phoenix accident attorney on your side. Due to Arizona’s comparative negligence laws, you may still recover damages even if you are found partially liable for your accident. However, your compensation may be reduced by your percentage of fault in the ATV accident. Therefore, it is imperative to lean on an ATV lawyer that is well-versed in building a strategic claim to increase your chances of recovering maximum monetary compensation for damages.
Liability in an Arizona ATV Accident Claim
Liability in an ATV accident can vary depending on the circumstances of your case. One or more of the following parties may be responsible for accident-related damages:
- ATV driver: The driver of the ATV may be held liable if the ATV accident was caused by negligence, such as reckless driving or driving under the influence
- Property owner: If the ATV accident occurred on someone’s property, the property owner may be held liable if they failed to adequately maintain their property or warn lawful visitors of any hazards that could have caused the accident.
- ATV manufacturer: If the ATV accident was caused by a defect in the ATV or any of its parts, then the manufacturer may be responsible for accident-related damages
- ATV passengers: A passenger may be liable if they acted with negligence on board the vehicle that caused the driver to lose control of the ATV or other behaviors that contributed to the accident.
- Pedestrians: Pedestrians may be responsible for accident damages if they fail to exercise reasonable care when engaging with an ATV.
- Motorists: Negligent motorists can be held liable for accidents involving ATVs if they fail to share the road or violate a duty of care, including speeding, failing to yield, or distracted driving.
At Feller & Wendt, we can conduct an extensive investigation into the accident to determine who may be liable for the damages you have suffered. We may obtain surveillance footage, witness statements, medical records, police reports, and other vital records to strengthen your claim and increase your chances of a successful recovery.
Recoverable Compensation in a Successful Phoenix ATV Accident Claim
In successful ATV accident claims, you may recover economic and non-economic accident-related damages. A Phoenix ATV accident attorney can evaluate the details of your accident, including the severity of your injuries, to fight for the following present and future compensation:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Disability and impairment
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of quality of life
- Emotional distress
- Punitive damages
In some cases, the court may award punitive damages to punish the responsible party for gross negligence or intentional behavior. Working with an experienced lawyer can help you pursue maximum compensation for your accident-related losses.
Speak With the Phoenix ATV Accident Lawyers at Feller & Wendt
If you sustained injuries in an ATV accident due to someone else’s negligence, the highly experienced Phoenix ATV accident lawyers at Feller & Wendt understand the lasting pain and suffering you may face. Our skilled ATV accident legal team is here to navigate the legal process and fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
We are committed to advocating for your legal rights and holding the responsible parties accountable for their negligent conduct. Schedule a free consultation by calling (480) 702-2277 or filling out our contact form today.