Layton Ski Accident Attorney
Even if you signed a liability waiver at a ski resort or a snowboarding operation, this does not necessarily mean that you have no recourse after a skiing or snowboarding accident. Each Layton ski accident attorney at Feller & Wendt, LLC, has helped draft such waivers in the past. We are aware of the loopholes and inherent deficiencies that such waivers entail. We can review the waiver that you signed and advise you as to whether and how you can pursue compensation for your injuries and losses, including:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wage replacement
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
Who Can Be Held Liable for a Ski Accident in Utah?
- A travel company that organized activities for you may have liability. There may have been inadequate warnings posted at a ski resort or snowboarding facility where you were injured.
- A skiing and snowboarding outfit may have failed to warn participants of unusually dangerous weather conditions on the day of the accident.
- Ski resort personnel may have failed to maintain or groom ski runs properly.
- Equipment such as skis or boots may have been defective. You may have a product liability claim against a ski gondola manufacturer or a ski boot vendor.
- Defective ski and snowboard products or any type of defective rental equipment that was involved in an accident may hold the key to obtaining the compensation you need.
Compensation may be available through someone’s homeowners insurance or renters insurance policy (for example, if another skier or snowboarder caused the accident).
Free Case Evaluation with a Layton Ski Accident Lawyer
At Feller & Wendt, LLC, we have convenient office locations in Salt Lake City, Layton, North Logan, and St. George. When you have been involved in a recreational accident, our attorneys offer a free initial consultation to discuss the specifics of your situation and accept all personal injury and wrongful death claims on a no-recovery, no-fee basis. Call our office at (801) 499-5060 or complete our contact form to schedule a free consultation with one of our ski accident attorneys in Layton, UT.