Ogden Bus Accident Lawyer
Annually, an average of 63,000 buses are involved in an accident. Of those 63,000 accidents, about 14,000 people will be injured in the incident. If you regularly utilize a bus as a means of public transportation, you expect a bus to be safe and professionally operated. The last thing on your mind is that you may find yourself in an accident and even injured, making it all the more shocking when it happens. If you or a loved one has been injured in a bus accident, you will want to seek the help of the Utah bus accident injury lawyers at Feller & Wendt, LLC.
Feller & Wendt has over 30 years of experience helping clients build their injury claims following a bus accident in Ogden. Offering our clients personalized care with no upfront fees, our goal is to make sure you stay informed and are compensated for the damages you have suffered. Do not go through the process of building your claim alone. Get the help of our experienced legal team to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
What Should I Do After an Ogden Bus Accident?
Being in an accident can lead to stress, anxiety, and even disorientation in the moments following the incident. You likely were not expecting to get into a bus accident, but the steps you take afterward are essential.
- Call emergency services: If no one else has done so, call 911 after a bus accident. Whether you are injured or not, it is likely someone on the bus requires medical attention. Calling 911 will also ensure a police report if filed so you can obtain a copy for your claim.
- Check yourself for injuries: Before getting up or moving, ensure you are not severely injured. If you are, seek help from someone to assist you in getting to safety.
- Document: Take photos of the accident and your injuries. Having photos will be helpful as you build your personal injury claim.
- Be careful what you say: It is best not to make statements regarding your injury. While you may feel fine after the accident, those comments could hurt you later when you make an insurance claim.
In addition to the steps above, contacting a trusted injury attorney like the attorneys at Feller & Wendt will be vital as you build your injury claim and go up against the aggressive tactics insurance companies will employ.
Common Injuries Sustained in Bus Accidents
Sustaining injuries in a bus accident can leave long-lasting and devastating results in their wake. Some common injuries that victims may experience as a result of a bus accident are:
- Head and spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries
These are just a few common injuries that may occur following a bus accident in Ogden, Utah. If you were injured in a bus accident, you deserve to be compensated for any damages you may have suffered due to the negligence of another party. Hiring an experienced bus accident injury lawyer will help you build your injury claim as you seek the best possible compensation.
What Are Common Losses After a Bus Accident?
After being involved in a bus crash, the effects of the incident can last long past the initial accident. The damages that you may suffer are grounds for compensation on behalf of the at-fault party. Some common damages you may seek compensation for include:
- Pain and suffering
- Damaged property
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Medical costs
- Ongoing medical costs
If you are seeking compensation for the damages you have suffered after a bus accident, do not go up against the big insurance companies on your own. Contact one of our talented Ogden personal injury attorneys to help figure out what compensation you may be eligible to receive.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring a Bus Accident Injury Attorney?
Hiring a personal injury attorney with experience helping clients who have been involved in a bus accident has many benefits when looking to file an injury claim. The legal team at Feller & Wendt has many benefits and qualities they are proud to offer clients of Ogden, Utah.
- Help clients get maximum compensation
- Keep clients informed and up to date on all details of their claim
- Provide educated legal advice specific to Utah’s laws for bus accidents
- Help clients understand what compensation they are eligible for
- Provide detailed analysis of the client’s case
While these are just a few of the many benefits that come from hiring the professional injury lawyers at Feller & Wendt, we offer our clients decades of experience and a dedication to each and every case we handle.
Ogden Bus Accident Lawyers Can Help You
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bus accident in Ogden, Utah, do not face the process of filing an injury claim alone. This process can be harrowing and leave victims feeling more lost than when they started. Feller & Wendt, LLC is a team of personal injury lawyers with extensive experience helping clients build their personal injury claims, minimizing their stress and helping them get compensated for damages.
Our team is equipped with over three decades of experience helping our clients get back on their feet after an accident. We are dedicated to fighting for our clients to receive the fair compensation they need to get their lives back on track. Call (801) 499-5060 or complete our contact form for a free consultation.