Nampa Truck Accident Attorneys
Truck accidents result in thousands of deaths and injuries each year. These large trucks are vital to our country’s economy. They move vast amounts of goods. However, sharing the road with trucks is dangerous. People injured in large truck accidents often sustain life-altering impairments and disabilities. Our Nampa truck accident lawyers assist victims and families of large truck accidents as they seek the compensation they deserve. We can help you too.
Why Are Truck Accidents So Deadly?
Truck accidents are some of the deadliest accidents for occupants of other vehicles. In large truck accidents in 2018, 82 percent of the people killed in crashes were occupants of other vehicles or non-occupants. Only 18 percent of the people who died in truck accidents were occupants of the large truck. During that same year, 74 percent of the people injured in large truck accidents were non-occupants or occupants of other vehicles.
A main reason truck accidents are deadly and dangerous for occupants of other vehicles is the difference in the size of the vehicles involved in the crash. A typical 5,000-pound passenger vehicle is no match for an 80,000 pound 18-wheeler. The truck can crush the vehicle instantly upon impact. Also, many cars involved in accidents with trucks catch fire or explode immediately after impact. The occupants never have a chance to escape from the vehicle.
Truck accidents cause catastrophic injuries that can be life-threatening. Common truck accident injuries include:
- Crushing Injuries
- Multiple Fractures and Broken Bones
- Internal Bleeding
- Damage to Internal Organs
- Amputation and Loss of Limbs
- Severe Burns, Scarring, and Disfigurement
- TBIs, Concussions, and Skull Fractures
- Neck and Back Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Paralysis
The devastation caused by truck accidents is extensive. Truck accident victims sustain traumatic physical injuries, mental anguish, and emotional trauma. It can take years for a truck accident victim to recover from their injuries. Many victims never recover fully.
Why Do You Need a Nampa Truck Accident Attorney?
Truck accidents involve complex, time-consuming, and expensive investigations to determine fault and liability. Insurance companies and trucking companies are not interested in compensating victims. They work to protect their best interests.
You need an experienced Nampa injury lawyer to protect your best interests and legal rights. Our truck accident attorneys in Nampa utilize their extensive skills, resources, and expertise developed over decades of representing accident victims to fight for your right to full compensation for all damages.
Why should you choose Feller & Wendt, LLC to handle your truck accident case:
- We offer a free consultation so we can learn about what happened to you, answer your questions about truck accident claims, and explain your legal rights and options.
- Our law firm accepts truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay any attorneys’ fees unless we recover money for your injury claim.
- You receive the personal cell phone number for your attorney so you can reach your attorney when you have questions or concerns.
- Our Nampa truck accident lawyers have developed an extensive network of resources and experts that assist in the investigation of truck accidents.
- We take immediate steps to preserve key evidence from the truck’s black box, logbooks, and maintenance records.
- Our legal team works diligently to document your injuries, damages, and losses to maximize the value of your truck accident claim.
- We understand complicated federal regulations for commercial vehicles and how those rules and laws apply in truck accident cases.
- Our Nampa truck accident lawyers are prepared and ready to file a lawsuit and take the matter to court. We are skilled, experienced trial litigators who are not afraid to take a trucking company to court to protect our client.
Throughout your case, our truck and car accident lawyers in Nampa and staff are available to provide support and guidance as you continue to heal from your injuries. We care about you and your family, so we work hard to hold the parties who hurt you accountable for their negligence and wrongdoing.
Contact Our Nampa Truck Accident Lawyers for Help
Time is not on your side. Your time to file a truck accident claim is limited by Idaho’s personal injury statute of limitations. The trucking company and insurance provider are already working on the case. You need to take action now to protect yourself.
Contact Feller & Wendt, LLC at (208) 391-5945 now for a free consultation with a truck accident attorney in Nampa.