Nampa Personal Injury Attorney
A Brief Summary of the Following Article
- Feller & Wendt, a Nampa-based law firm, specializes in personal injury claims, offering free consultations to help victims understand their rights and options for compensation following an injury caused by someone else’s negligence.
- The firm’s experienced attorneys are dedicated to identifying liable parties in personal injury cases, focusing on a client-first approach and aiming to achieve justice and compensation for their clients’ suffering and losses.
- In Idaho, compensation in personal injury cases covers both economic and non-economic losses, with the possibility of additional punitive damages for gross negligence. The firm guides clients through the compensation process, including negotiations and court proceedings if necessary.
- Feller & Wendt emphasizes the importance of adhering to Idaho’s two-year statute of limitations for personal injury claims, offering comprehensive legal support to ensure timely filing and effective handling of all case aspects.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person or party, you are entitled to file a personal injury claim for financial compensation and justice. Nobody deserves to pay the physical, emotional, or financial price of another person’s preventable recklessness, which is where the assistance of a compassionate and knowledgeable attorney comes into play.
At Feller & Wendt, our Nampa personal injury lawyers understand the inherent struggles you and your family have been through as a result of your injury. We are here to help you identify the party or parties liable for your injury and hold them accountable for the damages and losses caused by the accident. Contact our law firm now for your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Nampa. Learn about your legal rights and your options for recovering compensation at no charge to you. We are here to provide legal advice and guidance as you decide what option is best for you and your family.
Why Choose Our Nampa Personal Injury Attorneys?
When you partner with the team at Feller & Wendt, you are giving yourself access to a team of dedicated attorneys with years of experience and documented successes. Our people-first approach to the world of personal injury means that we actually care about our clients and treat you like family. Our Nampa personal injury attorneys will begin by listening to your specific case, responding to your concerns, and immediately devising the best course of action. We understand the law, which means we understand how to win.
Our legal team works together to provide the services you expect and deserve as you seek justice for the wrong that has been done to you and your family. Please contact us today to discuss your case. We want to hear about what happened to you. Our passion is helping people who have been injured receive the compensation they deserve.
How Is Fault Determined in a Nampa Personal Injury Claim?
In Nampa personal injury claims, fault is ascertained through a comprehensive evaluation of the circumstances leading to the injury. This process involves identifying the party or parties responsible for the injury, which is done by demonstrating the four basic components of negligence have occurred. This includes the at-fault party owing you a duty of care, breaching that care, and having that recklessness directly result in an accident, your injuries, or your property damage.
Under Idaho’s comparative negligence law, you can still recover damages even if you are found to be partially negligent or at fault for the accident. Under their modified version of the law, fault is determined on a percentage scale. As long as you are not deemed to have been more than 50% negligent or responsible for the accident, you are still entitled to file a claim for compensation.
Compensation Available in Idaho Personal Injury Cases
The compensation you might receive for a personal injury claim depends on the facts in your case. In most cases, damages in a personal injury case include both economic and non-economic compensation. This includes, but is not limited to, coverage for the following losses:
- Medical expenses and bills
- Personal care costs and in-home health care
- Loss of income, wages, and benefits
- Physical pain and suffering
- Impairments, disfigurement, and disabilities
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life
- Wrongful death compensation for family members
If your Nampa personal injury lawyer finds your accident is the direct result of a wanton disregard for your safety, they can help you recover punitive damages as well. These are not calculated on your specific losses but instead act as a punitive measure against the at-fault party for their blatant recklessness and gross negligence.
What Is the Statute of Limitations for a Nampa Personal Injury Claim?
Idaho currently has a two statute of limitations deadline for filing your personal injury claim. This begins two years after the date of the accident, though there are exceptions. These exceptions are rare and commonly are only associated with medical malpractice cases. To ensure you do not miss the deadline, our team is prepared to handle all aspects of your claim for you, including the filing.
From here, we will also handle all necessary communications and scheduling with the insurance company, which includes the negotiation of your settlement offer. If a worthy agreement cannot be reached, we are prepared to take your case to court and defend your rights in front of a judge.
Contact Our Nampa Personal Injury Lawyers to Discuss Your Case
At Feller & Wendt, we believe injury victims deserve to be compensated fully for all damages arising from an accident, negligence, or wrongdoing. Do not let the recklessness of another person or party change the course of your life without getting the compensation you deserve.
If another person or party injured you, let us help you seek the justice you deserve. Call (208) 391-5945 now or use our contact form for a free consultation with a Nampa, ID personal injury lawyer today.