Millcreek Car Accident Lawyer
A Brief Summary of the Following Article
Car accidents can turn lives upside down, leaving victims with not just physical injuries but often with financial and emotional burdens. At Feller & Wendt, our Millcreek car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping victims navigate the complexities of their accident claims. With years of experience and a 95% success rate, we have the resources and focused knowledge to seek justice and compensation for your injuries.
Whether you were in a rear-end collision or T-bone accident due to someone else’s negligence, we know that dealing with insurance adjusters and legal paperwork is the last thing you want to worry about when you are injured. The Millcreek car accident attorneys at Feller & Wendt handle all aspects of your car accident claim, from investigating the collision to communicating with insurance adjusters so you can focus on your recovery.
Types of Car Accident Claims We Handle
No matter the type of vehicle accident you suffered due to someone else’s negligence, you have the right to pursue compensation for damages. At Feller & Wendt, we have helped countless victims seek justice in the following types of car accident claims:
- Rear-end collisions: These types of accidents occur when a vehicle collides with the back of another. Depending on the circumstances, it may be due to distracted driving, following too closely to another vehicle, or defective car parts.
- T-bone or side impact collisions: T-bone collisions involve one car striking the side of another at intersections or other roadways.
- Head-on collisions: These types of car collisions are among the most severe types of vehicle accidents, often resulting in catastrophic injuries.
- Hit-and-run accidents: When a motorist flees the scene of an accident, you may be left to deal with the repercussions of the accident on your own. We help you locate the driver and pursue compensation for the damages you suffered. If a driver cannot be located, we help you seek compensation through your own insurance policy.
- Multi-vehicle pile-ups: Multi-vehicle pile-ups often involve multiple vehicles in a chain reaction collision, which may increase the complexity of your car accident claim.
- Rollover accidents: Rollover accidents lead to catastrophic injuries, especially in SUVs and trucks. We help you assess the full extent of the damages you suffered, including present and future losses.
- Drunk driving accidents: Car accidents involving alcohol-impaired drivers require specialized knowledge, as you must prove the intoxication of the opposing driver and whether third parties contributed to the accident, such as businesses that may have overserved the driver.
- Accidents with government vehicles: Accidents with government vehicles are complex, as specific rules apply to filing a claim.
At Feller & Wendt, we understand that car accidents come in various forms, each presenting its own set of challenges. We will help you navigate the intricacies of your unique case and fight for the best possible outcome.
How to Prove Liability in a Car Accident Claim
Proving liability in a car accident claim involves gathering compelling evidence, which may include one or more of the following:
- Photos of the damage and accident scene
- Dash Cam, surveillance, or traffic footage
- Police report
- Medical records and documents
- Physical evidence, such as clothing or personal belongings
- Eyewitness statements
- Expert testimony
Obtaining tangible evidence can help you prove the opposing driver’s negligence, which demonstrates that the other party failed to exercise reasonable care. At Feller & Wendt, we will build a strong car accident claim on your behalf by proving the following elements:
- Duty of care: Establish the opposing driver is obligated to act with a duty of care, which is a responsibility to act reasonably to avoid causing harm.
- Breach of duty: Show the opposing party breached their duty by neglecting to act as a reasonable person would under similar circumstances. This could involve reckless driving, violating traffic laws, or other negligent acts.
- Causation: Demonstrate the direct link between the other party’s breach of duty and the accident and how their actions directly caused the harm you suffered.
- Damages: Prove the actual harm resulting from the accident, which includes economic and non-economic losses.
Navigating a claim on your own can risk your chances at a favorable resolution. Insurance adjusters may attempt to diminish, deny, or delay your claim to protect their own interests. At Feller & Wendt, we fight for you every step of the way to ensure you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Speak With the Skilled Millcreek Car Accident Lawyers at Feller & Wendt Today
If you suffered due to someone else’s negligence in a car accident, speak with the Millcreek car accident lawyers at Feller & Wendt today. We increase your chances of obtaining the compensation you deserve by investigating the incident, communicating with insurance adjusters, and advocating fiercely on your behalf.