Mesa Burn Injury Lawyer
Mesa burn injuries can be debilitating and alter a victim’s life dramatically after an accident. Injuries can develop into painful infections, deep scarring and ridges, and may even be life-threatening. If you have sustained a substantial burn injury due to someone else’s negligence, you may be able to pursue necessary compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, emotional suffering, and other devastating losses.
At Feller & Wendt, we understand that pursuing justice alone can be overwhelming when you are dealing with the traumatic aftermath of a Mesa burn injury. It is essential that you speak to a seasoned burn injury lawyer who understands the complexities of your unique case. We will fight for the necessary compensation you are owed.
How a Mesa Burn Injury Attorney Can Help
A Mesa burn injury can cause substantial damage that leads to scarring, disfigurement, or permanent disability. Due to the complex and severe nature of these types of injuries, obtaining the help of a seasoned Mesa burn injury lawyer can aid you in maximizing your compensation for damages like medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering endured because of your accident. We help you every step of the way to ensure you are equipped with the necessary resources and knowledge to obtain the justice you lawfully deserve.
We understand that burn injuries may negatively impact your life for years to come. We will help investigate your claim, obtain vital evidence, and build a solid case on your behalf so you may be able to achieve a full recovery after your accident.
In addition to building your case, the legal team at Feller & Wendt can help in the following ways:
- We work effectively to obtain the justice you are owed by negotiating with third parties or defending your case aggressively in court
- We are an award-winning legal team that has built trusting relationships with clients throughout Arizona, Utah, and Idaho
- We provide personalized attention to clients and their unique case
- We have a 95% success rate and 30 years of combined experience in offering an unmatched level of representation
- We evaluate your case from all perspectives, leaving no stone unturned, so you may obtain the fair compensation you deserve
Speak with a seasoned Mesa burn injury attorney at Feller & Wendt for a complimentary evaluation of your case. We fight tirelessly for the justice you are owed if you have sustained a burn injury due to the negligence of another individual.
How To Prove Negligence in a Mesa Burn Injury Case
You must be able to prove the four basic elements of negligence in order to obtain a successful outcome. Not only will you need to prove the aspect of negligence by the liable party, but you also need to prove that they directly caused your injuries with their negligent actions.
The four fundamental elements of negligence include the following:
- The liable party owed a reasonable duty of care: In most cases, the standard of care would be the degree to which a sensible person would have acted in a similar situation.
- A breach of duty occurred: This occurs when they fail to prove the standard of care necessary to keep another person from harm.
- Proven causation: You need to provide tangible proof that the liable party’s breach of duty caused your injuries and other damages.
- Causation led to extensive damages: You must prove the scope of your injuries and other damages you endured as a direct result of their breach of duty.
In order to build a compelling case with the necessary elements to prove negligence, work with an experienced Mesa burn injury lawyer for help conducting a thorough investigation into your burn accident, obtaining useful evidence, and fiercely advocating on your behalf.
Damages You May Recover in a Burn Injury Case in Mesa
Mesa burn injuries are severe injuries that may have developing symptoms over time if complications arise. In order to achieve full recovery, you may require extensive medical treatment, specialist care, assistance, and other costly medical care. A severe burn injury may impact your ability to work, keep a job, and enjoy everyday activities.
Working with a seasoned Mesa burn injury attorney can help you obtain the maximum compensation and accountability you are owed for the negligence of another individual.
The following are recoverable damages in a successful burn injury case:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of future income
- Property damages
- Assisted care
To estimate the damages you may be able to recover in your individual Mesa burn injury case, speak to a skilled burn injury lawyer at Feller & Wendt. We fight for the maximum settlement you deserve for your significant injuries, financial losses, and emotional damages.
Call a Seasoned Mesa Burn Injury Lawyer at Feller & Wendt
If you have been critically injured in a Mesa burn injury accident due to the negligence of another individual, you may be able to seek full compensation for the losses you have endured in your burn accident. The substantial toll of burn injuries may take numerous forms, such as physical, emotional, and financial suffering. We are dedicated to holding the at-fault party responsible so you can focus on your recovery. Speak to a compassionate, client-oriented, and trusted Mesa burn injury attorney at Feller & Wendt to attain the justice you are owed.
At Feller & Wendt, we understand that seeking the accountability you are owed may be overwhelming when you are dealing with the devastating aftermath of a burn injury. Speak to a seasoned burn injury lawyer that is knowledgeable in the complexities of your unique case. Call us today for a no-cost consultation of your case at (480) 702-2277, or fill out our contact form so we can discuss your best steps forward.