Meridian Slip and Fall Lawyer
Slip and Fall Attorney in Meridian
Each year, over 100 million Americans suffer from a slip and fall accident. While it may seem like a slip and fall is nothing to be concerned about, this type of accident may be far more damaging than you think. In fact, over 17,000 individuals pass away every year in the United States after suffering from an injury due to a slip and fall. If you or a loved one has been injured in a Meridian slip and fall accident, you may want to seek the help of an experienced slip and fall lawyer to help with your claim.
Feller & Wendt, LLC is an award-winning team of slip and fall accident lawyers. With over 30 years of combined experience, our seasoned attorneys have helped Meridian, Idaho victims build a strong slip and fall injury claim. We believe in building trusting relationships with our clients as we go over the details of their accident with them. Providing them with dedicated representation and personalized care, our legal team is proud to provide you with the top-of-the-line service needed to go up against aggressive insurance companies.
What Are Common Types of Meridian Slip and Fall Accidents?
Slip and fall accidents may seem like minor incidents that would not bring about much cause for concern. However, slip and fall accidents, especially for individuals over the age of 65, may be devastating for victims. Some common types of slip and fall accidents include:
- Wet floors and walkways
- Ice and snow
- Cluttered aisles with fallen merchandise
- Damaged floors or floor coverings
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Slippery flooring materials like marble
- Inadequate lighting
- Ditches and potholes
- Landscape hazards
- Damaged sidewalks
If you have been the victim of a slip and fall accident, you may be left with damaging injuries that lead to extensive losses.
Common Slip and Fall Accident Injuries
A slip and fall accident may cause more severe injuries than one would assume. When a person slips or falls, they land on their full body weight and may be unable to catch themselves, causing serious damage. Common slip and fall accident injuries include:
- Head injuries
- Cuts, scrapes, or bruising
- Broken or fractured bones
- Back, neck, or spine injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
If you or a loved one has suffered from one or more of any of these injuries, you may be entitled to collect damages for the losses you may have suffered as a result of your slip and fall accident.
Damages You May Be Eligible to Collect After a Slip and Fall
When you are injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be left with expenses as you try to heal. With the help of an experienced slip and fall lawyer, you may be able to pursue damages for your losses:
- Medical Expenses: After an accident leaves you with injuries, you may have medical bills piling up as you try to heal. This may include ambulance rides, treatment costs, or prescription costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You may be owed compensation for any pain or suffering you have had to endure due to the accident.
- Lost Wages: While you recover from your injuries, you may be unable to work, causing you to lose out on your pay.
- Lost Earning Potential: When an injury leaves you with chronic pain or a disability, you may be unable to move up in your career, stunting your earning potential in your line of work.
Our seasoned slip and fall attorneys may be able to help you understand what damages you may be eligible to collect.
Meridian Slip and Fall Lawyers Are On Your Side
A slip and fall accident may be more serious than you may assume and leave you with severe injuries. As you recover from your injuries, you may want to partner with a Meridian personal injury lawyer who may be able to help build your injury claim.
Feller & Wendt, LLC is a team of seasoned attorneys with over 30 years of combined experience helping victims of slip and fall accidents. Our award-winning legal team provides our clients with dedicated and personal representation as we help build them a solid injury claim. Schedule a free consultation here or call (208) 591-6776.