Meridian Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
With distracted driving becoming more prominent, pedestrians are more likely to be injured due to negligent drivers. When speeding through red lights, crosswalks, or yield signs, an unseen pedestrian may suffer negative consequences as a result. Accidents involving vulnerable, unsuspecting pedestrians often lead to severe physical, emotional, and life-altering injuries.
If you have been struck by a vehicle while walking, jogging, or simply standing, you may be able to receive compensation for the losses you have endured in your accident with the help of a Meridian pedestrian accident lawyer. An experienced attorney will diligently advocate for you and fight to get the justice you deserve.
How Can a Meridian Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Help You?
Serious pedestrian accidents can be devastating and absolutely debilitating to recover from when you have to worry about medical bills, lost wages, and emotional damages. If you have experienced a terrible injury due to the negligent actions of a driver, you may be able to seek compensation for their careless behavior.
Speaking with a skilled Meridian attorney has many benefits to you as you focus on recovering from your injuries. These benefits include:
- Thorough investigation and case assessment
- Recovering compelling evidence
- Building your claim
- Settlement negotiations
- Skilled, thoughtful representation and advocacy
If you have suffered a severe injury due to another driver’s irresponsible or negligent actions, schedule a consultation with a knowledgeable Meridian pedestrian accident attorney for strategic legal counsel surrounding your case. They can guide you on the best steps to take regarding your claim.
What Injuries Can Be Caused by Pedestrian Accidents
Victims of distracted driving can endure catastrophic or life-threatening injuries following their accident. Crosswalk accidents can be especially devastating due to speeding vehicles. Injuries can vary depending on the type of accident and the severity of the accident.
The most notable injuries can include:
- Soft tissue injuries: Sprains, strains, and contusions are common soft tissue injuries that may lead to persistent pain post-accident.
- Brain injuries: Brain injuries are commonly associated with pedestrian accidents because of the high impact that a victim may sustain during a collision or other incident. Brain injuries can be lasting and can impact cognitive and motor function.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries may result in loss of sensation or mobility depending on the severity of the injury. Extensive rehabilitation is needed when the spine and spinal cord experience damage.
- Broken bones: These types of injuries can be expensive and take a long time to heal. Fractures are especially complex and are often seen in pedestrian accidents.
If you have been severely injured in a pedestrian accident due to the careless actions of a driver, contact a Meridian pedestrian accident lawyer for a chance at recouping the devastating losses you have endured.
Contact an Experienced Meridian Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Experiencing a pedestrian accident can be traumatic and overwhelming as you try to recover your injuries and pay for medical expenses. The lawyers at Feller & Wendt understand that irresponsible drivers need to be held responsible for their actions. We fight for your rights and build strategic cases in order to help you maximize the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
The skilled Meridian pedestrian accident attorneys at Feller & Wendt have extensive experience in complex cases like these and provide clients with client-focused representation and advocacy. For over thirty years, we have exemplified an unmatched level of service for victims of pedestrian accidents and aided them in recouping compensation to help them focus on healing their injuries. Call (208) 591-6776 for a free consultation or fill out our contact form.