Meridian Car Accident Lawyer
If you were recently in a car accident in Meridian, Idaho, the personal injury lawyers at Feller & Wendt, LLC can help. We can guide you through the steps you will need to take next, including contacting the correct insurance company and documenting your injuries. Our firm can walk you through every phase of the legal process, all at no charge unless we win you a compensation award. Contact us today to start with a free consultation at our local law firm.
Why Choose Our Car Accident Lawyers?
- We have lawyers with years of experience handling all types of auto accidents.
- We prioritize communication, giving every client our personal cellphone numbers.
- We have years of case results showcasing our capabilities.
- We are a top-rated personal injury law firm in Meridian, Idaho.
- We accept car accident claims on a contingency fee basis.
Do You Need an Attorney’s Help?
Although hiring a lawyer is not a legal requirement in Idaho during a car accident claim, doing so could greatly improve your odds of securing a settlement. In most cases, the act of hiring an attorney alone can convince an insurance company to settle a car accident claim more fairly. Your lawyer can take over negotiations with insurance adjusters while you and your family try to focus on moving forward. If negotiations are unsuccessful, we can take your car accident claim to court.
What to Do After a Meridian Car Accident
It is normal to feel confused, scared or overwhelmed directly after a car accident. Try to stay calm and remember you are not the first person to be going through this, nor will you be the last. Take certain steps to instantly protect your rights and improve your odds of securing a fair financial award later.
- Stay at the scene and find a safe place to wait.
- Call the police and report the collision.
- Do not admit you were at fault for the car accident
- Get the other driver’s name and insurance information.
- Go to the hospital for emergency medical care.
- Gather facts about your car accident and repair costs.
- Keep copies of your medical bills and documents.
- Contact the right party’s insurance company as soon as possible.
- Do not accept the first settlement offer.
- Contact a lawyer from Feller & Wendt, LLC for assistance.
Do not let the other driver, a police officer or an insurance claims adjuster intimidate you or make you feel like you have no options for recovery. Unlike these parties, a personal injury lawyer will work for you – no one else. Ask an attorney about your rights and the steps to take moving forward. You can trust what your lawyer says to be true in regard to your best interests.
Get an Honest Case Evaluation
Something you may quickly discover after a car accident is that an auto insurance company will not want to maximize your payout. On the contrary, insurance providers want to minimize clients’ settlements to save money. A car accident attorney, on the other hand, will want you to obtain the highest possible settlement or verdict amount for you.
At Feller & Wendt, LLC, we do not get paid until you do. This and a passion for helping others motivates us to fight for top results. We will accurately evaluate your case based on the unique losses you and your family have suffered. Then, we can take steps toward winning a compensation award on your behalf.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Retaining a car accident lawyer can be the best way to protect your rights and maximize your financial outcome after a crash in Meridian, Idaho. If you suffered catastrophic injuries or lost a loved one, hiring a lawyer may be the only way to make an insurance company respect the true value of your case. A lawyer can also take your case to court if an insurance company refuses to settle it fairly. Get legal counsel about your recent crash today. Request a free consultation.