Bountiful Personal Injury Attorney
At Feller & Wendt, LLC, our Bountiful personal injury lawyers fight to recover fair compensation for injury victims and their families. We believe that when another party injures a person, that party can and should be held liable for the damages caused by the party’s actions. Therefore, we focus our practice on personal injury claims. Our lawyers have 70 years of combined legal experience representing accident victims. Call today for your free consultation with a Bountiful personal injury lawyer.
Why Choose Us As Your Personal Injury Law Firm in Bountiful?
Our legal team is dedicated and passionate about personal injury law. Reasons why we believe we are the right law firm for you are:
- We offer free consultations so that individuals and their families can learn about their legal rights and options without worrying about the cost.
- Our Bountiful personal injury lawyers accept cases on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay any attorneys’ fees unless we recover money for your injury claim.
- We believe in providing exceptional service to each of our clients. Our attorneys give clients their personal cell phone numbers, so they always have a way to reach their attorneys with questions or concerns.
- With over 70 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers have substantial knowledge, resources, and skills that can benefit you as you file a personal injury claim.
- Our legal team handles all aspects of your personal injury case from investigating the cause of your injury and filing an insurance claim to negotiating a settlement.
- Because our lawyers are seasoned trial attorneys, we are not afraid of taking a case to court to protect your best interests.
- We monitor all deadlines, including the Statute of Limitations for filing claims in your case.
- Our lawyers protect you from aggressive, unfair, and bad faith tactics used by insurance providers to undervalue and deny your injury claim.
If another party caused your injury, you deserve compensation for your damages. Our Bountiful personal injury lawyers can help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Each personal injury case is unique. The damages included in a personal injury claim depend on the facts and circumstances of the case. It can also depend on the specific laws applicable to that case.
However, most injury victims can receive compensation for their:
- Medical Expenses and Treatment
- Personal Care and Therapies
- Lost Wages, Income, and Benefits
- Physical Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Trauma and Mental Anguish
- Loss of Quality of Life
- Disabilities and Permanent Impairments
In the event of a wrongful death, family members may obtain compensation under Utah’s wrongful death laws. The right to compensation and the amount of compensation a person might receive depend on the case. It is best to speak with a personal injury lawyer in Bountiful as soon as possible if you or a family member has been injured in an accident.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Bountiful Injury Lawyers Handle
Our lawyers have experience handling numerous types of personal injury cases in Bountiful. Cases that we handle include:
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Pedestrian Accident
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Product Liability Cases
- Premises Liability Claims
- Nursing Home Negligence and Abuse
- Dangerous Products
- Sexual Abuse
Our Bountiful personal injury attorneys fight to protect the rights of individuals harmed by negligence and wrongdoing. Our team of legal professionals does not quit until they exhaust every legal avenue for seeking maximum compensation for your injury claim.
Contact Our Bountiful Personal Injury Attorneys for a Free Case Review
At Feller & Wendt, LLC, we work hard for you. We are committed to providing exceptional legal services combined with compassionate support and guidance.
We understand you may be unsure whether you need a personal injury attorney to handle your case. Just remember that the insurance adjuster is not working for you. He works for the insurance company. It can help to have someone working to protect your best interests.
Call (801) 499-5060 now for a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Bountiful, Utah.