Boise Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys
When running errands, grocery shopping, or visiting your favorite restaurant, you should not have to worry about suffering injuries in a slip-and-fall accident. Unfortunately, slips and falls account for over one million emergency room visits annually and can have a life-altering impact on a victim’s life. While some incidents may be simply accidents, others result from the negligence of a property owner or manager. You may pursue compensation for accident-related losses with the help of an experienced lawyer through a slip-and-fall accident claim.
With the legal guidance of an award-winning legal team at Feller & Wendt, slip-and-fall accident victims can focus on recovery while we build a robust claim on their behalf. We have a 95% success rate because we believe in building a trusting relationship with clients and providing personalized care from initial consultation to resolution.
How a Boise Slip-And-Fall Lawyer Can Help the Success of Your Claim
A Boise slip-and-fall accident attorney can be an invaluable asset in the success of your claim. At Feller & Wendt, we know how to protect your rights when aggressive insurance companies attempt to diminish or deny your claim. We take the stress off your shoulders by navigating the legal process so you can focus on recovery.
We help the success of your slip-and-fall accident claim in the following ways:
- Investigating your case: We can thoroughly investigate your case to gather evidence and establish liability by collecting witness statements, reviewing surveillance footage, obtaining accident reports, and consulting with field experts to build a strong case.
- Handling negotiations: We handle all negotiations with insurance adjusters on your behalf and any other parties involved so we can advocate for your rights and ensure that you recover the compensation you deserve
- Preparing your case for trial: If a settlement cannot be reached outside of court, a lawyer can argue your case and present compelling evidence to a judge or jury to seek a favorable outcome
- Providing legal counsel and guidance: We provide legal counsel and guidance throughout the legal process and explain your best legal options so you are informed on the status of your case and can make informed decisions regarding your case.
- Maximizing your compensation: We can work to maximize your compensation by calculating the full extent of your damages. We factor in losses such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others to ensure you receive fair compensation.
A highly experienced Boise slip-and-fall lawyer can be a crucial asset to the success of your claim. We are prepared to fight to recover the fullest extent of your losses and work to obtain the justice you deserve for someone else’s negligence.
Idaho Slip-And-Fall Accident Laws
In an Idaho slip-and-fall claim, if you are found to be partially responsible for the accident, you may still recover compensation from the property owner. However, any damages awarded to you will be reduced by the percentage of fault you share for the accident. If you are found to be more than 50% liable for the accident, then you are barred from recovering any compensation for your losses.
It’s imperative to work with a highly experienced Boise slip-and-fall attorney that can help you build a strong case and prove liability so you may recover the maximum compensation you deserve. At Feller & Wendt, we fight for you at every step of the legal process.
Statute of Limitations
Idaho Statutes section 5-219 gives a slip-and-fall accident victim two years from the date of the accident to file a claim against a negligent property owner. Speak with a slip-and-fall accident lawyer for an assessment of your case and to guide you through the legal process of filing a claim before your allotted filing deadline.
Speak With the Experienced Slip-And-Fall Accident Lawyers at Feller & Wendt
Millions of victims suffer slip-and-fall accident injuries that leave them with lasting physical, emotional, and financial burdens. If a negligent property owner caused your accident by failing to maintain their premises or failing to warn you about a potential hazard, the lawyers at Feller & Wendt are prepared to fight for you. We can handle all aspects of your case, from conducting an extensive investigation and obtaining valuable evidence to negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf.