Boise Car Accident Attorneys
A car accident is sudden and unexpected, but car accident victims and their families can face painful, emotional, and costly hurdles on the road to recovery. During your recovery, you should not have to worry about dealing with an insurance claim. Hiring a Boise car accident attorney allows you to focus on yourself and your family.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious car accident, please contact Feller & Wendt, LLC today to discuss your case. You may be entitled to significant compensation for your injuries and damages, and we want to help you today.
Contact the Boise Car Accident Attorneys at Feller & Wendt, LLC Today
Our car accident lawyers in Boise fight to recover compensation for your:
- Past and Future Medical Expenses
- In-Home Health Care and Personal Care
- Past and Future Loss of Income and Benefits
- Physical Pain and Suffering
- Emotional and Mental Trauma
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Permanent Impairments, Disfigurement, and Disability
We have over 30 years of experience fighting for the rights of car accident victims. We understand personal injury laws, and we also understand how to win. Our legal team uses the extensive skills, resources, and knowledge gained from decades of fighting for injury victims to protect you from unfair and aggressive insurance tactics.
Do You Need a Boise Car Accident Attorney to Handle Your Case?
You are not required by law to hire a car accident lawyer in Boise to handle your claim. However, there are numerous benefits of hiring an attorney for a car accident claim. An experienced lawyer can help:
- Conduct a thorough car accident investigation to gather and preserve key evidence proving fault and liability.
- Obtain and review copies of medical records, police reports, and accident reports.
- Obtain statements from eyewitnesses and search for videos of the accident.
- Work with you and your medical providers to document injuries and damages.
- Identify parties who may be liable for your claim and insurance policies that provide coverage for the claim.
- Handle all communications and negotiations with insurance providers.
- Monitor deadlines, including the Statute of Limitations for car accidents in Idaho.
- Calculate the maximum value for your car accident claim.
- Prepare a detailed settlement demand package and negotiate a settlement for your injury claim.
- File a car accident lawsuit if the insurance company refuses to pay a fair amount to settle the car accident claim.
In addition, our lawyers also provide emotional support and guidance throughout the case. We understand that you are going through a difficult time in your life. Ultimately, we are here to answer your questions, address your concerns, and provide the support you need as you continue to heal from your car accident injuries.
Why Do Car Accidents Happen in Boise?
Car crashes in Boise are generally caused by human error. Even though hazardous road conditions and poor weather can increase the risk of an accident, a person’s driving behavior can contribute to the cause of a car crash.
Common driving behaviors that contribute to the cause of a car wreck include:
- Speeding and Reckless Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Fatigued and Drowsy Driving
- Drugged and Drunk Driving
- Tailgating or Following Too Closely
- Failing to Yield the Right-of-Way
- Failure to Obey Traffic Laws
When a driver is negligent or careless, that driver can cause a crash that results in catastrophic and life-threatening injuries. Car accident victims may sustain traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, back injuries, whiplash, and other injuries.
You deserve to be compensated for your car accident injuries and damages. At Feller & Wendt, LLC, we fight to get you that compensation.
Contact Our Boise Car Accident Lawyers for a Free Case Review
At Feller & Wendt, LLC, our legal team fights to protect you and your family from unfair insurance tactics and aggressive defense lawyers. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious car accident, please contact us today and see how we can help. We provide free initial consultations, and we represent clients on a contingency fee basis.
Call (801) 499-5060 now for a free consultation with a Boise car accident lawyer.