Boise Brain Injury Lawyer
Our brains are our body’s most fragile and complex organ. The brain controls everything you think, say, and do, including essential functions like breathing and keeping your heart beating. When the brain suffers an injury, victims can suffer various symptoms, from mild headaches to the loss of fundamental cognitive functions. Although difficult on their own, these issues can become even more challenging if someone else’s negligence caused your accident and subsequent injury.
After suffering a traumatic brain injury (TBI) in a sudden accident, you have the legal right to pursue compensation for the full extent of your losses. At Feller & Wendt, our experienced Boise brain injury lawyers understand the toll a brain injury can take on victims and aim to make the claims process as stress-free as possible as you focus on your recovery. We are dedicated to fighting tirelessly for justice on your behalf to help ensure you are appropriately compensated for the losses you have suffered.
How Can a Skilled Boise Brain Injury Attorney Help You?
Suffering a brain injury can be traumatic for the victim and their loved ones. Due to the significant consequences of brain injuries, it can be challenging to focus on anything other than essential medical care and emotional support. Despite this overwhelming situation, it is crucial to begin filing a personal injury claim as soon as possible to avoid forfeiting your right to compensation. When you partner with one of our trusted Boise brain injury lawyers, you can trust us to handle every detail of your claim as we fight for you. A few of the ways we can help you pursue justice include the following:
- Extensive experience handling the Idaho personal injury claims process
- Answers to all questions regarding your case
- Personalized legal services
- Help collect the necessary evidence for your case
- Adhere to any deadlines essential for your claim’s success
- Negotiate a fair settlement
We personalize our services to every case and will work with you to ensure your unique needs are heard and addressed.
Who Can Be Held Liable for a Brain Injury in Idaho?
Like any personal injury case, the parties who may be held liable for a brain injury will likely vary depending on the specific circumstances surrounding your case. Brain injuries can occur in many scenarios, such as car accidents, sports injuries, or slip-and-falls. Our lawyers are dedicated to fully investigating your claim to determine the cause of your injuries as well as who may be at fault. Once we have identified who is liable for your brain injury, we must also prove liability. To establish liability in your brain injury claim, your Boise brain injury lawyer will work to demonstrate the following elements:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care
- The defendant breached the duty of care by acting negligently
- The breach of duty caused your accident and brain injury
- You have suffered injuries and other losses as a result
Our team of seasoned personal injury lawyers can work quickly to investigate your case and preserve evidence to establish liability.
Damages You May Be Eligible to Collect Through a Brain Injury Claim
Suffering a traumatic brain injury can significantly impact the course of the victim’s life. If you have suffered a brain injury, you need an experienced and dependable attorney in your corner. At Feller & Wendt, we understand how critical it is to get brain injury victims the justice they deserve for their injuries and other losses. Some damages our skilled attorneys may be able to help you recover include the following:
- Current and future medical expenses: Brain injury victims often face a long and painful road to recovery. The cost of hospital stays, physical and emotional therapy, and medications can quickly overwhelm victims and their families.
- Lost wages and earning potential: If you suffer a brain injury, you may be unable to work for an extended period. These damages will cover any wages for missed work days and any future lost wages due to long-term treatment.
- Pain and suffering: These damages are intended to compensate victims for their intangible losses, such as their physical pain and the emotional suffering caused by their injuries.
- Punitive damages: If the liable party acted with disregard for your safety, you may be awarded punitive damages. These damages can serve as both a punishment and a deterrent for the negligent party.
Your lawyer will consider every detail surrounding your case to help ensure you can receive the maximum amount of compensation available.
Retain the Services of a First-Class Brain Injury Attorney at Feller & Wendt
At Feller & Wendt, our attorneys have many years of experience successfully representing traumatic brain injury victims. We understand the intricacies of Idaho personal injury law and are here to fight for you. We are dedicated to recovering damages for the full extent of your injuries and are prepared to go to trial to protect your rights and interests.